Let our professionals tackle your shot-by-shot lists.
Daily Transcription® offers professional Continuity Spotting Lists for your film, television or video needs.
These are required between production companies and studios, serving as legal descriptions of the production for copyright purposes. They are also used as a guideline for close-captioning, subtitling and dubbing needs.
Our professionals are experts at Continuity Spotting Lists:
- Spotting Lists – These contain in and out times as well as calculated duration and actual subtitles.
- Dialogue Lists – These lists contain the verbatim dialogue spoken by actors in a specific shot.
- Combined Continuity List – Principal uses are for cut-by-cut description of all camera shots and angles, camera and actor movements within a shot, and the dialogue spoken by the actors with those shots.
- Combined Dialogue and Spotting List – Also known as CDSL, these lists are a combination of Spotting Lists and Dialogue Lists.
- Combined Continuity and Spotting List – Also known as CCSL, these lists are a combination of the Combined Continuity Lists and the Spotting Lists.
If you would like to know more about our services, please feel free to contact us.
Did you know that Daily Transcription® offers As-Broadcast Transcriptions?
With your satisfaction in mind, our translators can provide immediate assistance.
Accuracy and high quality are the standard we strive for. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote.
Production Transcription Services
As Broadcast Scripts Production Transcription Services
Continuity Spotting List Post Production Transcription Services
Dialogue Lists Post Production Transcription Services
Group Interviews Post Production Transcription Services
Interviews Post Production Transcription Services
Reality TV Post Production Transcription Services